EVERY COUPLE OF MONTHS
Check up on your gear every couple of months, especially if you live somewhere humid.
• Wipe with a damp cloth.
• Hang to dry.
• Use leather conditioner.
• Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
If you have light coloured leather we recommend a leather protector as well to help prevent scuff marks.
As always, read the instruction and test first.
We found that nickel hardware took a bit of work to keep in good shape so we have upgraded our hardware (O-rings, D-rings, buckles, snaps and rivets) to stainless steel.
If you have some of our older gear with nickel hardware you'll need to rub the hardware with metal polish regularly to stop them rusting and tarnishing.
Generally, no maintenance is required with the black metal or stainless steel.
• Do not machine wash or dry.
• Do not soak when cleaning.
• Do not wring dry.
• If it gets soaked, remove excess moisture with a towel and lay somewhere flat or hang to slowly dry.
• Do not store wet.
• Do not dry with heat. No laying it on radiators or heaters.
• We don’t recommend dry cleaning either.
Got a question we haven't answered?